Comments : 15 Comments »
Tags: hilarious, incel, proposal
Categories : marriage, relationships
about a former roommate I had, lets call him Mr. J. He is of Indian descent who used to own a Bollywood movie store. His is a notorious adulterer who would have sex with his female customers in the back room, many of whom are married, have boyfriends, and have kids. In turn because he is so good at sex he gains his reputation, those women he fucked would go and tell their friends and they come and fuck him and his influence grows. I know what he said is true as he has his encounters recorded on video. He would tell me about it and brag about his sexual performance, and show me the sex tapes he made. He is the guy who cheated with just about every single customer that came to his store. I am wondering, do you view Mr. J positively or negatively?
Comments : 36 Comments »
Tags: adultery, cheating, marriage, relationships, sex
Categories : adultery, dating, hook up, hypergamy, involuntary celibacy, marriage, relationships, sex
If you have a lot of qualities from this list
1. extremely shy and introverted
2. socially awkward
3. bad fashion sense
5. out of shape, not athletic, skinny or fat, short
6. nerdy, obscure interests like Dnd, magic the gathering, start wars geek, star trek geek etc.
8. weak, wimpy, cannot stand their ground in a confrontation, gets “blocked” and “shut down” in social situations
9. not a bad boy, too sensitive, lack masculine qualities, just don’t fit into the handsome badboy stereotype
10. affinity for math, science, and engineering
11. dead beat, poor, dead end job, going nowhere in life
12. too long of dry spell, did not have sex in a long time and now women don’t want to have anything to do with you. damaged goods
13. looking too ethnic, being east asian or indian in a western country.
and none of the qualities in this list
2. tall, athletic, square jaw, muscular
3. have a criminal record (other than traffic violation)
4. prone to violence
5. insecure and goes out of his way to dominate and be assertive
6. extremely high confidence and self esteem (violent criminals have high self esteem)
7. ballin’ with money and expensive drugs (Cocaine)
8. interest in sports, follows the game
9. tend to start shit and prey on those who they deem weaker
10. have a good fashion sense, knows how to dress
11. smooth with lines, silver tongue, always knows what to say.
12. have a presence, first thing people notice when they enter the room
things should become very apparent.
Comments : 2 Comments »
Categories : Asian, Asian American, bad boy, dating, feminism, Fitness, hook up, hypergamy, involuntary celibacy, looks, love shyness, marriage, nerds, nice guy, personality, relationships, sex
I am wondering about the next generation of feminism and sexual harassment laws (I don’t think most women realize the power they have, as they can make a guy lose his job and go to jail only on the basis of her word), aggressive promotion of homosexuality in the media, demonization of heterosexuality particularly of physically unattractive men, will there be mandatory “turn gay” camps for those men like the “turn straight” camps that conservative Christians have? Further more, will there be public lynching of incels and “creeps” in fear of rape as women claim they feel uncomfortable around these men? Swedish feminists are already chanting “hang all men”, I fear these days are not that far ahead.
Comments : 15 Comments »
Categories : bad boy, Beauty, dating, feminism, hypergamy, involuntary celibacy, looks, marriage, nerds, nice guy, relationships, sex
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: Elliot Rodger
Categories : bad boy, dating, hook up, involuntary celibacy, marriage, nice guy, PUAs, relationships, sex
a rather interesting story for sharing. A beauty queen who was with a hedge fund manager, go on shopping spree in Europe and travels in exotic location using her ex’s money, leaves the rich man for an MMA hunk, for the obvious reason I will not repeat.this story sounds eerily similar to the show Average Joe, where the beauty queen Melana Scantlin chose the handsome waiter Jason Peoples over the successful Wall Street Trader Adam Mesh. Only in the west will money lose out time and time again to looks.
It is interesting to note if a similar headline in East Asia takes place will be the complete different. You will hear the headlines of the beauty queen leaving the MMA hunk for the hedge fund manager.
Hypergamy is hardwired in the genetics. Looks beat Money in the west, money beats looks in the east, its simply one form of hypergamy for another.
Comments : 81 Comments »
Categories : Beauty, dating, hypergamy, involuntary celibacy, looks, marriage, nerds, personality
some honest questions to Asian/Indian and Asian/Indian American parents on the value of your sons on the dating market…22 11 2013
1. Today in the era of radical feminism, when men are no longer evaluated on their ability to provide, why do you push your sons to study like machines, creating a whole generation of math nerds with aspergers who play the violin but lack the basic social skills and even the courage to talk to girls?
2. Do you believe the physics professor on the Love-shy forum, or the Indian room mate of 3rdworldHero who is a senior level engineer that earns 100k a year and a kissless virgin, lacks success in the dating world because they lack the ability to provide?
3. What do you think of your over protective nature and the fact you never hear your son out in anything other than academic success, does to his confidence?
4. do you think it is a coincidence that we have the highest education and lowest crime rate, the men in our community are the least desired on the planet, and being the model minority actually make us LOSE respect?
5. do you think it is a coincidence that even with affirmative action acting against us, we are over-represented in the academia especially in the field of STEM, the men in our communities are also the group that struggles the most on the dating market.
6. are you aware of the value of your sons on the dating market?
7. How do you feel about the significant proportion of young men in our community flooding into the pick up artist culture?
Comments : 49 Comments »
Categories : Asian, Asian American, dating, feminism, hook up, involuntary celibacy, love shyness, marriage, nerds, nice guy, personality, PUAs, relationships