1. Today in the era of radical feminism, when men are no longer evaluated on their ability to provide, why do you push your sons to study like machines, creating a whole generation of math nerds with aspergers who play the violin but lack the basic social skills and even the courage to talk to girls?
2. Do you believe the physics professor on the Love-shy forum, or the Indian room mate of 3rdworldHero who is a senior level engineer that earns 100k a year and a kissless virgin, lacks success in the dating world because they lack the ability to provide?
3. What do you think of your over protective nature and the fact you never hear your son out in anything other than academic success, does to his confidence?
4. do you think it is a coincidence that we have the highest education and lowest crime rate, the men in our community are the least desired on the planet, and being the model minority actually make us LOSE respect?
5. do you think it is a coincidence that even with affirmative action acting against us, we are over-represented in the academia especially in the field of STEM, the men in our communities are also the group that struggles the most on the dating market.
6. are you aware of the value of your sons on the dating market?
7. How do you feel about the significant proportion of young men in our community flooding into the pick up artist culture?